SKA Polska offers full range of engineering and research and development services as well as innovation-related advice in the following fields:
- advanced multifunctional materials,
- modern, intelligent sensors,
- automatics, control, signal acquisition and processing,
- research equipment, optical and vision systems.
Other areas of the company activity include numerical calculations, covering, i.e.:
- FEM simulations in the field of statics, dynamics and solid state resistance,
- CFD simulations of mono- and multiphase flows,
- thermodynamic simulations,
- modelling of kinematics and dynamics of multibody systems,
- solving different optimisation problems.
Another area of interest for us are process monitoring systems, in particular related to electromagnetic radiation in a wide spectrum range and heat flow in complex structures.We also have the knowledge, experience and background necessary for mechanical and electronic design as well as design and programming of graphical user interfaces.